Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

And she comes out !

930 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Annie 
#1 ·
Huge update on Missy, she finally came to the door at the cage and clumbed on the swinging door and she came out and was hanging out ! I gave her millet and was praising her and started to try to see if i could get her to perch my finger. The first few times she started walking back to the cage but then the last time i tried she finally perched my finger! I was soo excited I started moving her towards me (where I might have messed up.) and she flew and softly floated to the ground. Then she stood there and I put my finger in front of her and she perched again ! and then I started going back to the cage and she flew off again ! :D then she perched my finger again when I tried to get her ! then she came back up and then I took her towards her cage and she clumbed up and went to the top! now shes feastin on her millet !

#17 ·
Probably. Sunny is very very attached to her grandpa (my dad ;)) and always wants to be with him :rolleyes: so when we're in our room and she hears her grandpa out and about in the livingroom, she would go to the door and start walking back and forth calling him, and she would keep peeking from underneath the door through the 1/2 inch gap to try and see him. So usually I just let her out so she could be with her grandpa. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.