Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Post Photos Of Your Cage!

428K views 2K replies 405 participants last post by  Lizy 
#1 ·
I'd love to see what type of cage or aviary you have for your cockatiels! It would be helpful to people looking to set up a cage for a new tiel too! :D

This is mine, it's dimensions are 18"d x 30"w x 33"h.

I have Cookie and Bailee in it and they seem to have lots of space, so both them and me are very happy with it.:)

See less See more
#6 ·
Well I just got news that my new cage was shipped out today. I'm not going to show the cage right away until I get it and get it set up. Might be a while after to because I know I don't have enough toys and perches for what I want to do with the cage. I want to go insane on top of the cage with perches and toys as well as inside but I’ve only ever really did anything with the inside. I know Bea knows what cage I’m getting but I’m going to keep the cage on the down low for now. Only because I don't know if there will be any damage and if so I may have to wait a really long time to get it set up.

#11 ·
I like Aly's cage to, it seems nice and big, I think I need to get new cages mine are cockatiel cages they seem more wide then tall but after seeing some peoples cages I think mine are on the smaller side although they are in no way cramped in there cages

#17 · (Edited)
i wish i knew. I'm hoping to get it by friday. depending on the time i may have to set it up saterday and i'll try and get piccies then if it doesn't look to bere. I may also have to go out in the woods and get some more natural branchs.

-.- its in qubec. it hasn't traveled much today. Maybe i'll be lucky toget it by friday. I don't expect it till friday

Great. Just look up my cage again and
Scheduled Delivery: 07/08/2007

So much for getting it by friday. O well it will be here on wensday

Well i just took out all toys and perchs from the black budgies cage i have. I'm going to put them in the bottom of the tiels cage (double stacked cage) and take apart of the black one for more room. I don't know how to get lilly in the cage because she is not clipped. I managed to get sonic and peek clipped last night because all this new cage ordeal will be stressfull because they are not only loosing there cage but the tiels which every birdie seems to like. Might be a bit harder on the tiels because when it was sleep time they would go into the budgies cage. Now they will have no choice but to go into there own for the time being.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.