Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

My Safe Bird Store TC discount

10K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Schubird 
#1 · (Edited)
Some of us have talked about mysafebirdstore.com a lot as a great place to order bird supplies of all kinds. I am a really big fan of MSBS because their items are safely stored away from birds to prevent the spread of diseases and the customer service is top notch, including super fast shipping.

I noticed that there are discount codes on other forums so I e-mailed Kathie and asked if we could get one for our forum and she said, "sure, I will make one right now."

So, for any member of TC who places an order, you can now get a 10% discount by typing in TALK COCKATIELS in the promo section when ordering.

Enjoy!

*Mods, I hope this is okay to post?

#7 ·
I might have to get in touch with her. ;)

LOL, but you probably got a gift certificate because you qualified for free shipping* with your order. ;)

*for anyone who didn't get that joke, you get free shipping when you spend $100 or more on your order

#10 ·
I love shopping at MSBS! In fact, I just dropped a healthy "free shipping order" earlier today for some stainless steel stuff and shredders. Got my shipping confirmation already! I get all my bird food from her, also. I have enough birds that it is easy to get free shipping. A free shipping order (with some of the kids' favorite shreddy things, of course) lasts almost two months for me.

#13 ·
Thank you for this! I had no idea this site existed. It's actually cheaper than Amazon, even with my free shipping. I think I'll be using it more in the future for food/treats once I start to run out. I got some new perches and toys for my boy, plus a disinfectant (which I actually didn't know I needed until now...WHOOPS).

#14 ·
So I just got my order from MSBS today. All I can say is WOW! Not only was everything in my order packaged safely and beautifully, they included a small bag of candy for me and a little baggy of dog treats and a cat toy (painted ping pong) for my other pets! I'm so impressed and I feel like a valued customer, not just another order number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.