Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Baby Pearl Pied whiteface is hatching

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Abdulmana 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately , I lost 2 eggs which are dead in shell because we were having bad weather which switched from very cold to hot in same week around 10-15
degrees differ. I am happy to have 2 hatched with perfect health condition .

and here is the first one that hatched. Now , their age are around 41 days . I will upload them soon. They are very beautiful . One of the is like his Mom ( in arrange of their color) and the other is like his Dad.

#9 ·
Your birds and their babies are truly beautiful! I am glad you found out who was doing the plucking and were able to separate them. Congratulations on your new family members!
I really like them. They are the smartest among other cockatiels that I've. They are easy to learn things. for example , youngest one has ability to stay in my finger and eat with out fear from first day. 2nd day , he does a jump or walk near my finger each time I come close to him. and I give him food immediately. My Albion didn't do like that . he was needed a lot of time.He is smart too but not like the young one :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.