Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Fly free, little Olive

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Nimra 
#1 ·
Yesterday my budgie Olive died. I don't know how it died or what really happened. In the morning when I was changing there food and water, Olive came down on the bottom of the cage and then just laid there. i couldn't take it to the vet, so i took her out and put warm clothes around her. I called my mom and told her to get some medicine for her and come home. I was planning to take her to the vet with my mom after I gave her the medicine. As I was asking a vet online for help, I heard my other budgies chattering. I went to the front of the cage where I had put Olive to find her lying there. She wasn't moving and I knew she was dead. I picked her up and buried her in a garden. I used a box as a coffin. My hear was in pieces but I knew she was in a better place now. Fly free, my sweet Olive.:angel:
RIP Olive 22/12/15 :green budgie:

Also I would like to thank CaliTiels because she told me what to do. I wasn't quick enough, but still she did answer, so I would like to thank her.

#4 ·
**Huge Hugs** So sorry to hear this news :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.