Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

September COTM Entries

6K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  yokobirdie 
#1 ·
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the September COTM Contest! This months theme is for the FEMALE COCKATIELS ONLY.

“Pretty Girl”​

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your female Cockatiel(s) looking their best (well, prettiest :p). Remember this month's theme is just for the females, no males allowed as they had theirs last month!

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until September 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

See less See more
#2 ·
This one should be easier than the heart wings for me, since the flock is kind of over run with females :p

#8 ·
I posted this with the new aviary photos but I'm entering it anyway. Nyx always looks so uptight and stuffy all the time. Its one of the few photos I have of her where she really seems happy, excited and looking to explore the world.

#13 ·
Sorry Amz. I did not realize that my other photo was against forum guidelines (it was an old photo (I didn't have any other good ones), before I knew that this was unsafe for Yoko, now she has a harness, plus she can fly.) :p Don't worry about me not being a responsible bird owner, I love Yoko and I would never do anything to endanger her, but thank you for telling me, I haven't really read over the forum rules . :D

#14 ·
Even though you can't enter it, it is a beautiful photo of Yoko :D

#15 ·
This was a tough one for me to choose just one.
My friend and i decided to take only the girl tiels(2 hers 2 mine) down to the beach for the day following an awesome sunset.

Many great birdie group shots but i could only pic one with one birdie.
then i had a few nice ones to choose from..

I chose Jordan my rescue tiel of 9-10ys..
poor lady has been though a lot,broken toe and busted rump, removed from a chaotic life in a small cage and a low lit dreary room

I wanted to give her some time to shine ;)

Attachments

#16 ·
Many great birdie group shots but i could only pic one with one birdie.

then i had a few nice ones to choose from..

I wanted to give her some time to shine ;)

Actually, I've seen multi bird entries in the past :) as long as it fits with the all girl theme, it should be okay?

And gorgeous picture of her with the sunset! It suits her.

#21 ·
#22 ·
#23 ·
All your girls are gorgeous :)

I'm sure many of you have seen this photo but here it is. It's the only good photo I have with her face in it :lol:

The inquisitive Iris.

Haha I just realized that it's also in my siggy! I totally forgot :D

#31 ·
Not really a pretty photo but she was a very pretty girl :) so I'm going to enter Tipsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.