Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Wet Bird

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  vidchick 
#1 ·
Cali took a shower today, and we tried a new deep penetrating spray that helps with molting.
He got more soaked then I have ever seen before! He even wanted to stand directly in the fullstream!! I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at him.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
He looks so happy despite being scraggly!

I wish my bird would do this. I tried to stand out of the direct stream and splash my tiel with water since he won't really bathe on his own. He allowed it for a bit and then flew away and gave me a soggy death stare. So I brought out a heater and held it up to him as an apology, which he seemed to appreciate.

#8 ·
Hahaha i love the soggy bird look ! I've been missing it with Maxi as she's always got her waterproofing on ;)

Bless him, looks like he really enjoyed his wash ! He must've had a good ole preen after getting that wet!

#9 ·
I wish Ray would like bathing or showering but she always gives me death glares when I shower her on hot days.
She looks at me like I'm the scum of the earth! :')
Raiden on the other hand loves bathing in their water bowl and occasionally likes getting showered.

Wet tiels are so precious!

Wet Ray & Raiden

#11 ·
Haha, soggy birds, my favourite!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.